McNulty wanting more

16.11.2009

 


I have been enjoying the excellent HBO series The Wire lately - Doing a 6 episode marathon on sunday. The second season is a thriller from the get go!

In my The Wire related dream I was having a candlelight dinner (This being featured in one the episodes, I as far as I remember) with one of the chief protagonists Jimmy McNulty (left of picture). McNulty is a rebel detective playing things his own way and one who does not shy away from the whisky bottle. In the dream, at the the candlelight dinner, in a marina, McNulty was running me through the major plot lines of The Wire, telling what it all meant, where it was going and so forth. It of course made perfect sense in dreamland, but I woke before I could get a real grasp of what he was saying. McNulty - I guess - will be dissapointed not getting anywhere with me, and I'm counting myself happy it wasn't Bunk (right of picture) who wanted to run me through the mill.


0 kommentarer: